- Herbal remedy for mild anxiety
- Herbal stress relief
- Made from natural herbs
- Contains extracts (tinctures) of fresh valerian root and hops
A.Vogel's Stress Relief Daytime is a herbal remedy containing extracts of freshly harvested, organically grown Valerian and Hops.
What is Stress Relief Daytime?
Use Stress Relief Daytime to help you cope with the pressures that can sometimes build up around you when you are busy, reducing symptoms of stress and mild anxiety.
Unlike most other stress relief remedies that are based on natural herbs, Stress Relief Daytime comes in the form of a herbal liquid tincture. Take 10 to 20 drops once or twice a day to help you cope better with the stresses around you. It is not known to be habit forming.
The use of fresh herbs gives Stress Relief tincture a stronger taste and smell because it has not lost its volatile oils. Some people may prefer to take Stress Relief diluted in fruit juice, rather than in water.
Dosage of Stress Relief Daytime
Stress Relief Daytime is a natural based herbal remedy for mild anxiety and symptoms of stress. It may be used by adults (those over 18 years of age) and the elderly. Take 10 to 20 drops once or twice daily.
Do not take more than the recommended dose. This herbal remedy is not known to be habit forming.
Stress Relief Daytime contains the natural based herbal extracts of Valerian (valerian tincture) and Hops (hops tincture) obtained from freshly harvested herbs organically cultivated in Switzerland.
1ml of Stress Relief Daytime (equivalent to 35 drops) contains:
- Valerian root tincture 0.5ml (ethanol 58% V/V)
- Hops strobile tincture 0.5ml (ethanol 65% V/V)
Other ingredients used are ethanol and water.
Who can't use Stress Relief Daytime
Do not use Stress Relief Daytime if:
- You are allergic to valerian root or hops
- Your symptoms worsen or if you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks – talk to your doctor
- You are pregnant or breast feeding
- You are taking another medicine that is affected by alcohol
Like all medicines, Stress Relief Daytime can cause side effects, although not everyone will get them.
Side effects seen with this product (feeling sick and stomach discomfort) are minor, short-lived and should go away by themselves. However, if they are troubling you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If you are concerned about any side effect or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Driving and using machines:
- This natural herbal remedy for mild anxiety is intended to help you relax, and provide you with stress relief. If you feel drowsy do not drive or operate machinery
- The effects of the product may be increased by alcohol. Excessive use of alcohol should therefore be avoided
Product of Switzerland