100% Organic Activated Black Seed Oil (30ml)
Ingredients: Organic Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa), Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Organic Oregano Oil, Organic Lemon Oil
– Improves immune system significantly
– Reduces Inflammations
– Regular intake will help to deal with eczema and psoriasis
– Fight asthma
– Promotes healthy heart
– Helps to keep healthy prostate
– Reduces arthritis and gut symptoms
– Removes intestinal parasites
– Reduce skin itchiness
– Reduces blood pressure
– Fight allergies
– Restore hair loss
– Relieves menopausal symptoms
What is organic Activated Black Seed Oil?
Activated black seed oil is a blend of five powerful natural treasures. It contains 100% organic oils of black cumin seed, styrean pumpkin seed, flax seed, and 100% organic essential oils of oregano and lemon.
Activated Black Seed Oil have shown tremendous use and effectiveness against a variety of complications and issues, ranging from skin problems, cancer, prostate issues, bacterial and viral infections, etc.
Green Med Info published an appropriately article in 2015 about black seed oil as “The Remedy For Everything But Death”.
The simple fact is that activated black seeds oil holds a complex blend of ingredients such as thymoquinone (TQ) thymohydroquinone (THQ), nigellone, high chlorophyll, lignan, omega 3, omega 6, omega 9, minerals, proteins, amino acids and vitamins.
BOTANICA CULTURE Activated Black Seed Oil (30 ml)
Black Seed Oil (N. sativa)
has been extensively studied for its biological activities and therapeutic potential and shown to possess wide spectrum of activities viz. as diuretic, antihypertensive, antidiabetic, anticancer and immunomodulatory, analgesic, antimicrobial, anthelmintics, analgesics and anti-inflammatory, spasmolytic, bronchodilator, gastroprotective, hepatoprotective, renal protective and antioxidant properties. It is widely used in the treatment of various diseases like bronchitis, asthma, diarrhea, rheumatism and skin disorders. It is also used as liver tonic, digestive, anti-diarrheal, appetite stimulant, emmenagogue, to increase milk production in nursing mothers to fight parasitic infections, and to support immune system. Most of the therapeutic properties of this plant are due to the presence of thymoquinone (TQ) which is a major active chemical component of the essential oil. Black seeds are also used in food like flavoring additive in the breads and pickles.
These black seed contains over 100 known chemical compounds. The main active ingredient in black cumin seed oil is crystalline nigellone. The oil contains also beta sitosterol, thymoquinone, myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleum acid, arachidonic acid, proteins and vitamin B1, B2 and B3. They also contain calcium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorus. As a result, black seed oil provide an all-around super multi-vitamin of nutrition.
Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil (Pepita Oil)
Styrian pumpkin seed oil is a rare oil. The seeds of the styrian pumpkins have been used for ages as “snack-food” especially in the mediterranean area with the known ” side-effect” of easing and preventing bladder and prostate problems. This effect makes the Styrian pumpkin seeds so valuable today, since the amount of this beneficial component is significantly higher than in any other variety.The medicinal benefit is so extraordinary that this Styrian variety is grown for the seed’s ingredients alone, hence only the seeds are harvested and the pumpkin pulp is discarded as “fertilizer” on the field.
The specific components are known to prevent bladder and prostate problems, even to shrink enlarged prostate glands in early stages. Small amounts are needed. Pharmaceutical capsules contain only minuscule amounts (e.g. 5000 mg = 5g) of pumpkin seed oil.
Also styrian pumpkin seeds are one vegetable seed proven to reduce the risk of breast cancer in post-menopausal women.
The future is promising for men as well as women — pumpkin seeds may also reduce or inhibit the growth of prostate cancer cells. Pumpkin seed oil, in particular, can reduce the effects of specific carcinogens, making it a useful natural cancer treatment for many different types of cancer.
For those currently being treated for cancer, pumpkin seed oil may also be an answer to common problems. Its antioxidant properties create a filter for radiation and protect against or prevent small intestinal damage from methotrexate, a treatment for several types of cancer and also rheumatoid arthritis.
Flax Seed Oil
- Excellent natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential dietary additions
Flaxseed oil, also known as Linseed oil, is an excellent natural source of Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) which is an Omega-3 fatty acid. As the body is unable to produce them on its own, Omega-3 fatty acids are essential dietary additions. Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Organic Oregano Oil
Oregano oil is high in phenols, which are natural phytochemical compounds with beneficial antioxidant effects. The two most abundant phenols in it are:
• Thymol — a natural fungicide with antiseptic properties. It helps boost your immune system, works as a shield against toxins, and even helps prevent tissue damage and encourages healing.
• Carvacrol — found to be effective against various bacterial infections, such as Candida albicans, staphylococcus, E. coli, campylobacter, salmonella, klebsiella, the aspergillus mold, giardia, pseudomonas, and listeria.
Other healthful compounds in oregano oil include:
• Terpenes — known for their powerful antibacterial properties.
• Rosmarinic acid — an antioxidant that prevents free radical damage and has shown promise in treating allergic asthma and preventing cancer and atherosclerosis. It also works as a natural antihistamine that helps reduce fluid buildup and swelling caused by allergy attacks.
• Naringin — inhibits the growth of cancer cells and helps boost the antioxidants in oregano oil.
• Beta-caryophyllin (E-BCP) — this substance inhibits inflammation and is also beneficial for conditions including osteoporosis and arteriosclerosis, as well as metabolic syndrome.
Nutrients like vitamins A, C, and E, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, boron, and niacin are also found in oregano oil.
Oregano oil has wide-reaching health benefits, but is most associated with respiratory and immune system health. It is known for helping prevent and treat infections, such as:
• Urinary tract infections (UTIs) caused by bacteria like E. coli, Proteus,and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
• Respiratory infections brought on by Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria strains.
• Yeast infections, even those that are resistant to the commonly used antifungal drug Diflucan.
• Parasitic infections caused by the amoeba giardia — it was even found to be more effective than antibiotics like Tinidazol.
• Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection — A team of Indian and British researchers found that oregano oil has strong antibacterial properties that can help kill this deadly superbug.
Oregano oil has also shown promise in preventing food-borne illnesses caused by pathogens like listeria, salmonella, E. coli, and Shigella dysenteria. Adding it to foods not only helps kill the bacteria, but may also alleviate food poisoning symptoms.
An animal study from University of Arizona researchers also found that oregano oil can help kill norovirus, which causes gastroenteritis. Oregano oil is also a prized antiseptic essential oil in aromatherapy because its proportion of phenols is said to be the highest of all aromatic plants.
Organic Lemon Oil
It is added to boost the liver detox as our liver is the most important organ to clear the toxic in our body.