1. Reduces menopause syndrome
2. Relieves cramps and pain
3. Healing of wounds and soothes aching joints
4. Reduces hot flashes
5. Relieves insomnia
6. Increases awareness
7. Improves skin redness and inflammation
8. Acne-prone or congested skin
9. Stimulates the growth of healthier, stronger hair.
10.Relieves menstrual discomfort
11.Controls heavy menstruation
Botanical name: Salvia sclarea Country of origin: France Extraction parts: Steam distillation Part of the plant: Leaves, Flowers/Bud Aroma – Earthy, herbaceous, floral and slightly fruity, middle note Chemical constituents: linalyl acetate, linalool, sclareol
- It promotes menstruation and regulate irregular cycles. Those who suffer from infertility due to these issues have found Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) to be regulating, therefore making it easier to become pregnant.
- Helps with menstrual cramping- due to the high percentage of linalyl acetate and its analgesic, anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, this makes perfect sense.
- It has aphrodisiac effect – combine Clary Sage(Salvia sclarea) with Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) to promote feelings of passion.
- Hormone regulating- the fact that Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) is full of esters might attribute to this effect. Esters have a regulating effect on the pituitary gland, which is the master of the endocrine system.
- Helpful with menopause and its side effects- Hot flashes, anxiety, and harmonizing the hormones.
Organic Certificate This essential oil is certified organic by the Soil Association, which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s standards exceed the UK government’s minimum requirements for organic products in many areas but particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they deal with current issues.