dr. MCT® Oil contains 100% pure medium chain triglycerides (MCT) that are naturally found in coconut oil and palm kernel oil. It is odorless and unflavored, making it ideal as an addition to meals or as dressing for salads. MCTs help the body to reach its optimal ketone levels for better health, weight management and enhance physical and mental performance.
Ingredients 100% Pure MCT oil Suggested Use Take 1-2 tablespoon daily. Not recommended for frying. For new users: allow your body to get accustomed to MCT by starting with half tablespoon daily and increasing intake gradually. Do not consume on an empty stomach.
1. 100% Pure MCT dr. MCT® Oil contains 100% pure medium chain triglycerides that are naturally found in coconut oil and palm kernel oil, cow milk, goat milk and mother’s milk. Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are a unique form of dietary fat that offers a host of health benefits.
2. Instant Energy MCT is the answer for busy individuals who seek greater energy to manage their hectic lifestyles. MCTs have a small molecular structure, so they are able to travel directly from the small intestine to the liver, where they are converted into ketones, an energy source. As they break down fast, MCTs provide energy to the body instantly. MCTs also produce more energy than carbohydrates — 8.4kcal per gram to carbohydrates’ 4kcal per gram1— enhancing exercise performance. An ideal food for increasing effectiveness in daily living.
3. Brain Boost MCT is a superior and fast-acting brain fuel, and acts as an alternative to glucose. Once consumed, MCTs are digested and absorbed immediately by the liver and made available to the body and brain as ketones—a form of energy. Hence, you think more clearly almost immediately after taking MCT. MCTs have also been used medically for people affected by neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease. As their neurons lose the ability to efficiently utilize glucose, ketones are an effective source of fuel for cognitive functioning in these individuals.
4. Improved Metabolism MCT has been shown to enhance thermogenesis and fat oxidation, i.e. fat burning, which has a positive effect on one’s metabolism2. As MCTs are instantly absorbed by the liver upon digestion and converted to ketones—ready-for-use energy— they are unlikely to be stored as fat in the body. Individuals who wish to improve their metabolism and control body fat levels may therefore find MCTs help in weight management. In addition, MCT also aids nutritional absorption and is ideal for treating malabsorption ailments.
5. Easy to consume dr. MCT® oil is odorless and unflavoured, so simply add on to any food/ drink or take as it is. Also comes in powder form for ease of having the MCT goodness on the go and perfect for adding into coffee or beverages.
6. Wholesome Goodness dr. MCT® oil is gluten free, allergen free and non-GMO. It has also been halal certified. A wholesome goodness that helps to balance one’s health & achieve healthy lifestyle.