The Japanese believe that a plum a day keeps 100 illnesses away. Plum (Japanese Ume) is also known as the "Blue Diamond Fruit” and is indispensable in every Japanese household for its many therapeutic properties. They contain more citric acid, calcium, iron and phosphorus and twice as much proteins any other fruit. Ume is also rich in other organic acids and minerals, which help to maintain good health. Plum is also known for its anti-viral and anti-bacterial effects. Japanese Ume is bigger, rounder and richer in nutrients compared to the Chinese and Taiwanese varieties.
Nature’s Glory Plum Balls come from the concentrated juice of Japanese Ume, harvested when the acid content is at its highest. The plums are boiled to form thick syrup that yields a concentrated extract 30 times stronger than the fruit itself. It is combined with Wild Japanese Mountain Yam (Jinenjo), a digestive aid to increase potency of plum balls. One fresh plum of 25g makes two plum balls.
- Plum is known as the "king of alkaline food”. Nature’s Glory Plum Balls are rich in organic acids and minerals to help promote vitality, convert fat to energy, aid in digestive systems and boost immunity, and improve liver functions. They also help to inhibit the growth of bacteria in the water, food and blood.
- Nature’s Glory Plum Balls promote vitality, retards aging, and maintains slimness. Lactic acid is produced and builds up in the body due to illnesses, drugs, poor eating habits, food additives and excessive meat and sugar intake. Excessive lactic acid can cause fatigue and muscle cramps. Metabolism decreases and food will not be properly converted into energy. Plum Balls have high content of citric and phosphoric acids to break down lactic acid improve metabolism, remove hangovers, retards aging and help in sliming.
- Nature’s Glory Plum Balls help to guard against acidity in the blood which may lead to toxicity and diseases. Blood becomes acidic as there is a build-up of lactic and other acids due to diets rich in meat. Blood acidity can cause headaches, insomnia, irritability, and chronic ailments such as arthritis, rheumatism, stiff shoulders, backaches, diabetes, liver diseases and cancers. Plum Balls are highly alkaline, this helps to break down lactic acid and normalize blood pH.
- Nature’s Glory Plum Balls help to strengthen digestive system. Plum contains catechin acid which kills germs in the intestines, speeds up intestinal peristalsis and acts as a laxative. It is excellent for de-worming, reliving colic, flatulence and constipation. It is also effective to stop diarrhea and food poisoning without any know side effects, when large dosages are taken in-between shorter intervals. Plum is great in soothing and clearing stomach and gastric ulcers.
- Nature’s Glory Plum Balls improve liver functions. Plum contains picric acid which helps the liver to neutralize toxins effectively and contributes to overall well-being.
- Nature’s Glory Plum Balls help to boost immune system. Plum is said to increase the body’s natural healing power and improves resistance to common viral infections such as colds, coughs, and sore throats. Plum also contains benzoaldehyde to relieve fever and pain.
- Nature’s Glory Plum Balls are rich in calcium, iron and phosphorus. Pregnant women, growing children, elderly people and people who are succumbed to arthritis and rheumatism need high intake of calcium and phosphorus. Women who are anaemic also need high intake of iron. Plum is indeed a rich natural source of minerals.
- Besides being rich in calcium and iron, most importantly Nature’s Glory Plum Balls promote the absorption of calcium and iron in pregnant women. Plum’s high content of citric acid helps to increase the absorption of calcium and iron. This is ideal for pregnant woman and her growing foetus.
- Our plum comes also in paste, concentrate, or in organic pickled umeboshi, good for cooking and medicinal purpose.
- Nature’s Glory Plum Balls is an exceptionally unique product from Japan. It has more plum concentrate compared to other brands; with no added chemical form of citric acid to make it sour.
750 Balls Nett
Product of Japan
Nature's Glory Plum Balls (750 Balls)
10 to 15 balls or more daily after meals for adults. Easy to swallow, suck or chew.
Ume Plum Concentrate, Wild Mountain Yam (Jinenjo)