Premium Nutritional Yeast Flakes
A Vitamin B Complex Superfood
Ingredients: 100% Primary Inactive Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Gluten Free
- Low Glycemic Index (GI)
- No Added Sugar
- No Additives or Preservatives
Nature’s Superfoods’ Nutritional Yeast is an inactive, primary grown yeast that is specially produced for its exceptional nutritional value. It is commonly known as nooch. To those who love everything nutritious, the unappetizing name does not detract from the fact that nutritional yeast is probably one of the most nutritious, versatile and tastiest vegan seasoning or condiment you can use daily in your kitchen, and in almost any recipe.
NUTRITIONAL YEAST: Contains a full spectrum of B vitamins: Thiamine(B1), Riboflavin(B2), Niacin (B3), Folate (B9), Pantothenate (B5), Pyridoxine (B6), Biotin (B7), and Cobalamin (B12). Adequate daily intake of these essential B vitamins is important to ensure optimum energy production and muscle building/recovery process. Additionally, it is also rich in complete protein, dietary fibre, zinc, selenium, magnesium, iron, and calcium. Considered a low-calorie food. High in protein, dietary fibre, and low in saturated fats.
Our premium Nutritional Yeast Flakes has a delicious, cheese-like and nutty taste and there are no artificial ingredients, flavourings, additives or preservatives. Excellent for vegans/vegetarians and those looking for added nutrition in their diet.
- A great source of Vit B12 (excellent for vegans or vegetarians)
- Improves digestive health
- Beneficial for athletes
How To Use:
1) Add 1-2 tablespoons directly into rice, soups, dips, salad dressings, pastas, cereals, juices and smoothies, for an umami flavour and nutritional boost.
2) Sprinkle over vegetable dishes, sauces, gravies, scrambles, chips, bread, popcorn or on just about anything. It’s an excellent vegan cheese substitute.
For beginners to Nutritional Yeast, start with ¼ tbsp and increase to 1-2 tablespoons (6-10g). Not advisable to consume more than 3 tablespoons a day.
Product of Estonia