Organic Tricolor Quinoa Seeds
The Mother of All Grains
Ingredients: 100% Organic Quinoa Grains (Black, Red & White), pre-washed from South America
Organic Certifications: USDA, EU, JAS
- Certified Organic
- Low GI
- Pre-washed, saponin free
Nature’s Superfoods’ Tricolor Quinoa (pronounced ‘Keen-wah) is a mix of white, red and black protein-rich Quinoa seeds, so that you can all the flavors and textures that each type of Quinoa brings. An ideal low-GI rice-replacement food.
QUINOA: Regardless of the color, all Quinoa seeds are high-protein, high-fiber whole grains that contain all 9 essential amino acids (including lysine), B vitamins, folate, calcium, magnesium, a diverse array of antioxidants and many more nutrients. However, white Quinoa has the lightest texture and tends to cook up fluffier, which makes it a no-brainer substitute for rice dishes. Red and black Quinoa have crunchier textures and hold their shape better as compared with white Quinoa.
- Weight control
- Promotes heart health
- Improves digestion health
- Support healthy weight loss/heal build lean muscle
How To Use:
1) Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer. Place 1 part Quinoa and 2 parts water (or stock) in a sauce pan, bring to a boil.
2) Reduce to a simmer, cook for 15-20 minutes until the quinoa is translucent, plump and the external germ (“spiral tail’) is visible.
3) Quinoa cooks like rice and can also be cooked in a rice cooker (1 cup quinoa with 2 cups of water).
Product of Peru