- 100% pure essential oil blend
- 4 Thieves is a blend of clove bud, lemon, cinnamon bark, rosemary and eucalyptus essential oils
- It is highly antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiseptic, and antiviral.
- It helps to disinfect the air, as well as alleviates the symptoms of cold and flu.
Based on a 15th Century recipe found in the Royal English Archives, this oil blend protected a band of plundering thieves from the Black Death, even as they looted the highly-contagious bodies of the dead victims. During the course of their activity, four of the thieves were caught by the King’s men. The thieves traded this secret recipe in exchange for leniency.
Directions for Use:
Diffuse: Use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical application: Dilute with carrier oil and apply on the desired area.
- Always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier oil).
- Never use essential oils in the eyes, inner ears, mucous membranes or other sensitive areas.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using.
- Not recommended for direct application on children below 3 years old.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Suggestions of Use:
- Diffuse 3-4 drops in a diffuser to freshen the air in your home or workplace.
- Make an all-purpose spray by adding 4-5 drops of 4 Thieves Essential Oil into 30 ml of witch hazel in a spray bottle. Shake well and spray on countertops, desks and other surfaces to clean and disinfect.
- Make a herbal rub by adding 2 drops of 4 Thieves into 10ml of carrier oil. Rub on the chest to ease congestion.