- 100% pure essential oil suitable for all aromatherapy applications
- Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Essential Oil has warming, spicy, fragrant and energizing aroma.
- It is stimulating to the mind, making this a useful oil for improving focus.
- It is great to be used in massage as the warming sensation of black pepper promotes blood circulation and speed up healing of muscles and joints.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Dilute with carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- Always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier oil).
- Never use essential oils in the eyes, inner ears, mucous membranes or other sensitive areas.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Diffuse to promote focus and concentration.
- Prepare a massage oil to soothe the muscles and joints by adding 6-8 drops of Black Pepper Essential Oil in 30ml of carrier oil in a glass bottle. Shake well before use.